Saturday, March 6, 2010

So just a quick thing to get me started. I doubt anybody will read this but I'll try to keep writing mostly to keep myself motivated.

I am 20 years old. Just moved out of home. Not far, maybe half an hour down the road, but I think I needed to do it to help overcome social anxiety and possibly a bit of depression too. I am at university in my third year with one to go after this. The place I have moved to is a university owned apartment building. I was placed in an apartment with three others and there are 110 other students living in it I think.

Most of the other students are exchange students. I'm not sure if that is good or not. My flatmates are exchange students so I will get three more in June/July. I assume they will also be exchange students.

No comments:

Post a Comment